Browse our selection of topics to find your answer.
Our Returns Policy is there to help and guide those who wish to return items if they are unsatisfied with the delivered product.
The Returns policy can be found in Section 9 of the Terms & Conditions.
1. Navigate to "Log a Return" in your main menu
2. Enter the Order number of the order wherein the item you are wanting to return exists.
3. Your order number will display the order details with the list of items your ordered. Select the item you wish to return.
4. Follow the prompts, state your reason for wanting to return the order and enter your credentials.
5. Your Return Request will be sent to BeingIT® for approval. BeingIT® will arrange for a courier to collect the item and it will be assessed.
6. Your account will be credited if the Return Request is valid.
1. Navigate to "Returns History" in your main menu
2. The status of your return will be displayed within the "status" column.
Refer to the Returns Policy for a list of items that cannot be returned.
You can ask your questions by completing the online contact form on our Contact Us page.