Browse our selection of topics to find your answer.
1. Navigate to the shop
2. Select the item you wish to purchase
3. A new page will open with all the specific information relating to that item
4. Select which variations or options you would like to be associated with the item
5. Select the quantity (how many units) of the item would you like
6. Click on the button that says "Add to Cart"
7. Select the button that resembles a shopping cart
8. Select the option to view your cart
9. Confirm all the items you would like to order and proceed to checkout
10. Follow the steps in the checkout process to place your order
11. You will receive an email from BeingIT® confirming that your order has been placed
No. However, you may return your order.
An email will be sent to you regarding the status of your rejected order with the details therein.
No, you cannot edit an order once payment and confirmation has taken place.
Payments can be made via Visa, MasterCard Cards.
Some items can be ordered in advance when they are not in stock. This is considered a pre-order. A minimum quantity of 5 units per item can be ordered when placing a pre-order on the website. Pre-orders take longer to be delivered.
You can ask your question by completing the online contact form on our Contact Us page.