Browse our selection of topics to find your answer.
On the corner of Koeberg and New Street.
Unit 1.3, First Floor,
Park Central 2,
25 New Street,
Durbanville, Cape Town.
Give us a call or send us an email with the details.
086 111 1424
Our business hours are Monday to Friday from 8am to 5pm.
Yes there are designated visitor bays and disability bays within and outside the office park. Parking is free.
We recommend the following places to enjoy lunch at while in Durbanville:
- 22 on Oxford 021-976-5210 22 Oxford Street, Durbanville, Cape Town
- Ruslamere 021-975-5677 14 Langeberg Road, Durbanville, Cape Town
- Meerendal 021-975-1655 Meerendal Wine Estate, Vissershok Road, Durbanville, Cape Town
- Cattle Baron 021-976-8962 6 Marais Street, Durbanville, Cape Town
- Cafe Perlina 021-976-2169 Voortrekker Road, Durbanville, Cape Town
- Rust-en-Vrede 021-976-4691 10 Wellington Road, Durbanville, Cape Town
- The Olive Bistro 021-975-5082 Corner of Queen and Main Street, Durbanville, Cape Town
- Alberto's 021-975-1480 10 King St, Durbanville, Cape Town
- Soet Emporium 021-975-5294 11 Wellington Road, Durbanville, Cape Town
- Chocolat Cafe 021-975-2426 46 Oxford Street, Durbanville, Cape Town
- Ambeans 021-975-4631 De Ville Centre, Wellington Road, Durbanville, Cape Town
Have a look at the 'Projects' page on our website to view a list of some of our exciting projects.
At BeingIT®, clients are quoted and billed per hour.
Be Bold, Enthusiastic, Inspired, Needed and Genuine.
BeingIT is best known for its cutting edge lead in the touch screen development market, having developed the award winning "Best Tourism Product 2007" used in Southern Africa in over 50 sites with more than 250 units.
Yes. You can follow our Facebook page @beingitsolutions to find out more about our team and what we do.
You can ask your questions by completing the online contact form on our Contact Us page.